Quality Manager - R&I
About the Job
In this role you are defining the quality vision and developing and maintaining clear product release criteria for batches of trial product used for clinical research that meets Nutricia and legal standards. In case of non-compliance or non-conformities, initiate problem analyses and support implementation of corrective and preventive actions. Also you will animate and drive the I-Care culture of quality program for the Nutricia Research Site in Utrecht.
In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
- Foster and strengthen the quality mind-set within the Nutricia Research Centre in Utrecht
- Set up, implement and maintain integral Quality Management systems according ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards
- Conduct regular Quality Management review meetings and participate in quality meetings with laboratory leads, pilot plant and life science teams
- Organise internal audits, support external audits and secure adequate follow-up on corrective actions
- Initiate actions for Quality and Food Safety improvements and ensure safe ways of working in the various laboratories and compliance with the agreed working standards
- Releasing of batches trial product produced in the pilot plant, set up risk/problem analysis and perform necessary checks on documents
- Ensure data management and prepare necessary reports and quality dashboards
- Coordinate the site activities around the I-Care program in cooperation with site quality ambassadors
- Support governance structures in (pre-) clinical research
- Relevant Master degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience, including program management and quality system management
- Experience in a technological food or laboratory function is a must
- Strong knowledge of ISO, HACCP and risk analysis with basic knowledge of microbiological and chemical methods
- Analytical mindset with good communication skills
- Ability to influence and inspire people cross functionally
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Will you be the one defining a Quality vision and setting up and maintaining an integral Quality Management System supporting the various Research and Product Development activities within Nutricia Research Utrecht? Are you ready for this challenge?
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com