Quality Systems Manager
Do you want to develop, implement and continuously improve the food safety and quality management systems in our factory?
Mission and Responsibilities
To develop, implement, maintain and continuous improve robust, effective and efficient food safety and quality management systems to ensure uncompromising food safety, specified quality and regulatory compliance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the food safety and quality management systems in line with business needs;
- In depth analysis and report of quality performance and system effectiveness in order to drive site quality performance in various departments and site quality strategy;
- Translate, implement and verification of compliance to existing and new regulations, international standards and Danone requirements;
- Ensure effective management of customer/consumer feedback through investigation, root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions within operations and R&I;
- Implement and maintain management of change to govern quality and food safety;
- Manage and develop the Quality Systems team;
- Lead or participate in local or DMN divisional projects and
This role, reporting to the Factory Quality Director, is part of the Supply Point Zoetermeer Quality Leadership Team and has line management over 5 FTE’s. The role has interactions with all functions and levels within the Factory: from shop floor to PLT, from Manufacturing, Maintenance and Engineering to HR and facilities. External relations are QFS, R&I and other Supply Point Quality Teams.
- BSC or MSC degree in food technology, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology or related fields;
- 5 years of experience in a quality, food manufacturing or regulatory related function (QS,QA,QC,RA) in food, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or biotechnology;
- Knowledge of and experience with food safety and quality management systems (HACCP, ISO, FSSC, IFS, BRC, GMP etc.);
- Strong team management skills;
- Project management or experience with cross functional projects;
- Internal and external audit experience is an advantage;
- 5S, six sigma, TPM experience/ knowledge is an advantage;
- English Fluent (speaking and writing), Dutch (speaking and writing) is appreciated.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, part of the Medical Nutrition Division of the Group Danone, is European market leader in medical nutrition. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer, with over 450 employees, develops, produces and distributes liquid medical nutrition to 55 countries. Its mission is to bring health through nutritious and affordable food to a vulnerable target group: babies, elderly and sick people. The Supply Point Zoetermeer has realized the last 5 years a sustainable growth of 5-10%.
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on
+31 (0)6 52679228 or apply directly via the "apply" button
Due to vacation I will react to your application after week 35