Quality Systems Officer - KPI's & Reporting
Are you ready to contribute to food safety, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement through effective and efficient data monitoring and KPI reporting? This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer.
About the Job
In the role of Quality Systems Officer you will be reporting to the Quality Systems Manager. Furthermore your main responsibilities will be:
- Food safety and quality data business intelligence: develop KPI reports based on the needs of the stakeholders, both within SP Zoetermeer as well as in the SN organization.
- Maintain existing (KPI) reports
- Continuously improve KPI/Dashboard portfolio with more detailed information in order to gain more insights in the several processes
- On ad hoc basis creation of reports / visualizations from different databases to support other departments
- Contribute to a Data Management Strategy (e.g. structure, process, ownership)
- Functional application management of quality related applications such as LIMS, QMS, DMS:
- Perform admin tasks
Besides these activities you support the Quality Systems team in other compliance tasks, such as change management, support in the HACCP study and handle customer complaints.
To be successful in the role of Quality Systems Officer we expect you to have a bachelor or master degree in a (food) technical or quality discipline with at least 2 years of relevant working experience. In addition you should have:
- Experience in the use of Excel's Power Query and Power Pivot (DAX and Data Model) functionalities and affinity with other BI tools
- Ability to translate customer requirements to technical requirements
- Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems (e.g. HACCP, ISO, GMP, GLP, BRC, IFS)
- Fluency in both English as Dutch.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me