Regional Sales Manager (Balkans)
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you will be responsible for regional distributor engagement? Apply today!
About the Job
In this challenging position you will be visiting countries which all have a different way of working and together you will be responsible to achieve main targets of growth & profitability. This role has a strong focus on stakeholder management and making sure that the distributors are supported and managed in the right way. You will be a part of internal project teams to make sure that the region gets the most successful approach and will be continuously improving our ways of working.
Execute & Deploy Commercial Strategy
- Translate the agreed commercial strategy into concrete mid/short-term plans for the region.
- Ensure superior, sustainable and profitable growth.
Cross Functional Engagement and Contribution
- Support the leadership of the region via perfect cross functional work through the company and get full commitment from the distributor.
- Accelerate the current business by unlocking market potential.
Regional Distributor Engagement and Partnership
- In line with the overall strategies of the CBU and the general guidelines of Specialized Nutrition, implement consistent sales strategies through distributors for sustainable growth.
Commercial Project Design and Delivery
- Manage the delivery of key projects that have an impact on commercial Objectives and Company Goals
Country Knowledge/ Performance Metrics
- By collecting the relevant country data
- By keeping track of competition / market in territory to be able to adopt sales strategy and to provide / report information to management and back office.
- By keeping track and reporting competitors activities and developments in the countries
- University degree in Sales / Purchasing / Marketing or Business Management;
- 3-5 years’ experience, working in sales within FMCG/health/pharma industry;
- Proven track record of taking on entrepreneurial challenges;
- You have a solid understanding of theoretical and practical application of account management, category, channel strategy (pharma channel is a plus);
- You are a natural relationship builder and are a strong negotiator. You have a growth mindset and excel at simplifying the complex.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: