Regional Senior Buyer Logistics
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the Job
You will manage the tender processes cross divisional in coordination with new C&P Logistics EU Organization & Central Operations. Implementing the right regional sourcing operating models together with Supply Chain for each Business Unit, creating a cross BU mindset, synergies and projects.
In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
- Develop and share market intelligence / drivers, supplier’s knowledge, technologies evolution, innovation opportunities.
- Optimize supplier’s portfolio according to strategy.
- Negotiate contracts and supply agreements and ensure implementation in all Cluster Bus (CBU’s).
- Measure supplier’s performance through VEGA.
- Guaranty category performance: risk management, supplier capacity, quality, Total Cost, security of supply, sustainability program
- Develop network with local buyers, connect with external experts and other industries.
Protein is an ambitious program to maximize efficiencies and deliver significant levels of savings through a combination of Sourcing and Demand Management, using a proven ZBB (Zero-Based Budgeting) methodology. For the Protein Program the candidate is responsible to deliver protein benefits for EU tenders in scope.
- Master degree in Supply Chain, Operations or Procurement.
- A background in Supply Chain together with experience in Procurement.
- Strategic purchasing (negotiation eg.) skills
- Transversal and project management, including cross-cultural skills
- Presentation / Communication skill
- Analytical & fundamental IT skill
- Legal basics knowledge in contract/liabilities
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? Please contact Yael O’Callaghan, Talent Manager via +31652396755 or email@example.com