Regulatory & Registration Officer
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Export B.V. is part of Danone's Early Life Nutrition division. Nutricia Export B.V. continuously unlocks and develops markets, offering high quality nutritional products to an ever increasing number of parents all over the world by partnering with local stakeholders. We serve around 40 markets in the following regions: the Balkans, Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Canada, Asia and the CIS. In these countries Nutricia Export appoints mostly pharmaceutical importers/distributors who represent our brands.
About the Job
Main contact for registrations and its process (during its whole lifetime)
- Ensuring full and suitable dossiers (new submissions, variations, and response to questions) are prepared and submitted on-time according to procedures and objectives;
- Reviewing data intended for submission from relevant stakeholder and provide advice regarding any deficiencies or issues;
- Following-up on filed registrations in preparation phase, during the actual registration and during the lifetime of the registration;
- Liaise with and respond to any queries (Internally: Nutricia Export, Externally: Distributors and/or regulatory authorities related to products registration process or the actual registration itself;
- liaise with third parties (distributors, cross-functional project teams, regulatory authorities, internal stakeholders such as factories) to establish effective communication and relationships in order to progress regulatory activities and/or to obtain information and documents for regulatory submissions;
- Develop and Maintain products registration database/register and products registration national requirements database/register;
- Keeping abreast of changes in local laws and regulations related to registrations locally.
This is a key role in ensuring the smooth and consistent operation of the product registration lifecycle and its associated processes. Adding value to our business by ensuring efficient and streamlined route to market processes while operating within our highly dynamic environment.
You have around 1 - 2 years' experience in Registration, Regulatory, Legal or equivalent role within the FMCG Sector. Experience with dealing with local regulatory bodies is preferred. You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and you can bring a process driven mind-set and strong attention to detail. You can use your curiosity and intellectual agility to improve our efficiency. English is a must. Spanish language preferred.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps depending on your personal development.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 15th of November, 2018 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and two rounds of interviews.
Need more information?
Please contact Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager, via email email@example.com.