About the Job
As our Sales Assistant, you provide administrative support both internally (Danone commercial team) and externally (customers) to insure customer satisfaction. You report to a Senior Key Account Manager.
Your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- You are the key point of contact for our customers,
- You understand your customers’ expectations (timings, data, deadlines) and insure they are well transmitted to the internal stakeholders,
- You proactively insure complete and clear communication of our plans towards our customers,
- You take care of customer fiches update (customers’ data, information, conditions, etc.) on our internal systems.
- You work together with the Key Account Managers (KAMs) to insure good collaboration with our customers,
- You make sure invoices are matching in the systems,
- You update internal systems & working files when needed (new product, promotion, pricing, etc.),
- You give administrative support to prepare the Sales Field meetings,
- You always look for new ideas to improve the way of working within the team,
- You participate to key internal or external meetings with the KAMs.
"ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH", does it ring a bell? This is our corporate mission at Danone, but above all it’s a call to join our movement, the Food Revolution! Take part in our Food Revolution by joining our Danone Dairy division in Brussels as Sales Assistant!
As our ideal candidate, you get energized from performing administrative tasks and from being in close contact with customers.
We believe you also need to be:
- Fluent in Dutch and French (preferably also in English) both written and verbal,
- Rigorous with a very good eye for details,
- Customer-oriented, always aiming for solution and high-quality service towards customers,
- A rock star with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
You are the keystone between our customers and internal stakeholders and you play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through the accuracy and efficiency of your administrative work.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You join the enthusiastic and dedicated sales team of our Dairy division. The team members are coming from different background but they all want to go in the same direction: satisfying our customers needs while growing our dairy division!
It’s a great opportunity to start your career within Danone and get a full view of how a big multinational company like Danone works. You have a central and key position in the company and you are in contact with many different people inside as well as outside (customers) the organization.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone as soon as possible, the sooner you apply, the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our Brussels office (Docks).
Need more information? Please contact: