Because we want to offer you the possibility to learn our business fundamentals close to the sales and marketing teams in order to become one of our future Finance leaders. So, what kind of job moves could this be?
Next to opportunities in your Nutricia team you can expand your horizon in one of the other Danone business units, factories or our Cluster Business Services Finance organization. There is a wide variety of roles within Danone Finance, on a Benelux level or at our global teams at Schiphol and Paris. So, based on your talents we will define your best next step! Moreover, you will be working in a highly international environment with the possibilities to work abroad if you are up for it.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
In this role you will have a lot of different challenges. You will combine the financial analysis skills by managing the monthly finance cycles as month close and rolling forecast. You will drive the business partnership with the Sales team, by providing financial analysis and support during negotiations. You will share best practices and initiatives aimed at optimizing the financial performance with our customers.The role provides high visibility to senior management, by chairing forecast and landing review meeting, as well as participating and leading several cross functional projects. You report to the Finance Director Benelux and be main business partner to Sales Director Belgium.
You will be based in Brussels and will be part of a diverse team in Benelux with in total 8 people (you in Brussels and 7 people in Netherlands) with different expertise and background.
- Owning the P&L for customers
- Revenue management within financial forecast cycle
- Performing and sharing ROI insights on customer promotional activity
- Incorporate specific customer and business insights into the company's planning process
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of figures including explanatory comments to the results.
- Monitoring of risks & opportunities and sharing them as appropriate with the stakeholders
- Further increase financial awareness in the organization and understanding of impact of all our activities on our financial KPI’s.
Needed for success
- University degree business economics or Business School
- Minimum 3 years proven track record within sales/business control and/or financial audit
- experience in business partnering with sales/marketing teams
This business controlling position at Nutricia in the heart of our milk business will give you an excellent base for a future career within Danone.
As a person you:
- have strong analytical skills linked with the ability to think strategically
- have a collaborative working style, your colleagues consider you as a real team player;
- have attention to detail, are organized and have good planning skills
- translate commercials needs into financials impact and are a strong communicator
- are at ease with Office software (mainly Excel and PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP and Essbase speak fluently English. Dutch or French is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer for this role a complete package of benefits, our primary salary scale is (depending on experience) between EUR 50k and EUR 68k (including yearly bonus, net allowances, lunch vouchers) plus a company car, but also benefits like insurances, premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in Finance in Danone Benelux or global.
Hit the “apply now” button.
You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first and second round interviews.
Need more information?
Please contact me, Ingrid Stok on Ingrid.email@example.com.