Sales Controller Belgium
The Sales Controller Belgium is at the heart of the Belgium business animation, bringing a fact-based and transversal view to the business partners and being the guardian of a strong, profitable and sustainable growth. Join us on this great adventure! Apply today!
About the Job
In this role, you will report to the Revenue Growth Controlling Manager Benelux and your key mission is to drive the business partnership with the sales team, by providing financial analysis and offer support during annual negotiations; take an active part in transversal projects, share knowledge and expertise inside and outside of Specialized Nutrition Belgium.
On top of that, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of figures including explanatory comments to the results.
- Manage the monthly finance cycles such as month close and rolling forecast,
- Incorporate specific customer and business insights into the company's planning process
- Share best practices and initiatives aimed at optimizing the financial performance with our customers.
- Participate in cross-functional decision committee as a finance SPOC
- Support and challenge part of the commercial & marketing teams to make the right business decisions, aligned with the resources and strategy of the entity
- Further, increase financial awareness in the organization and understanding of the impact of all our activities on our financial KPI’s
To be successful in this role, you have a University degree in Business Economics and a minimum of 3 years of proven track record within controlling and/or financial audit. Experience in business partnering with sales/marketing teams is highly appreciated. You have strong analytical skills linked with the ability to think strategically and you can understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting; and you know how you work operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English – Dutch and French is a plus.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial topics.
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits.
Hit the “apply now” button before the 15th of April. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: