Sales & Management Assistant Danone Waters
"ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH", does it ring a bell? This is our corporate mission at Danone, but above all it’s a call to join our movement, the Food Revolution! Take part in our Food Revolution by joining our Danone Waters division in Brussels as Sales & Management Assistant!
About the Job
For Danone Waters Benelux, based in Brussels, we are looking for a Sales & Management Assistant on 4/5 or full-time basis. As our Sales & Management Assistant, you provide administrative support both internally (commercial team) and externally (customers) to insure customer satisfaction. Besides supporting our Sales team, you will also deliver some support to the other departments of our organization and the Country Manager. You are the central person in our organization who helps us to deliver efficiently our daily tasks and you will act as a first person of contact of Danone Waters Benelux. You will sign up for a challenging and diverse role with lots of interpersonal interaction.
Your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- You are the key point of contact for our customers for all administrative support of our customer-plan (innovations, promotions, product-assortment) and you pro-actively insure complete and clear communication of our plan towards customers
- You understand the customers’ expectations (timings, data, deadlines) and insure they are well transmitted to the internal stakeholders
- You take care of customer fiches (technical info, visuals, conditions, etc.) and contract management, and you are responsible for GS1 database as tool for data-transfer of all technical info
- You work together with the Key Account Managers to insure good collaboration with our customers
- You ensure that invoices received are in line with budgets and expectations
- You update internal systems & working files when needed (new product, promotion, pricing, etc.)
- You always look for new ideas to improve the way of working within the team
- You give administrative support to prepare the Sales Field meetings and Trade fairs
- You are responsible for the stock and distribution of point-of-sales materials and product-samples
- You take care of the specific field orders (displays) and you keep the CRM tool up-to-date
General team support
- You are responsible for fluent agenda management and the overall company calendar
- You are the first point of contact for internal and external requests and dispatches to the right person
- You help to organize events (kick-off, team-buildings,…)
- You provide support for newcomers & exits, together with our HRBP
- You take care of mail distribution and you manage the PO/GR process
You are the keystone between our customers and internal stakeholders and you play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through the accuracy and efficiency of your administrative work.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiatives, and prioritize daily tasks. Somebody who gets energized from being in contact with other people (internal and external) to get things done.
You are looking for a job that combines administrative tasks, external contacts and internal collaboration. You are service-minded, and above all you are an optimistic team player! We are looking for a self-driven, vibrant personality that has the ability to work independently while being proactive and changing direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
We believe you also need to:
- Be fluent in Dutch and French (preferably also in English) both written and verbal
- Be rigorous with a very good eye for details
- Like to perform several tasks in parallel and have a hands-on attitude
- Customer-oriented, always aiming for solution and high-quality service towards customers
- You are good in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone Waters Benelux, we are a small, young and passionate team within a big company. We are very entrepreneurial and work in a lean organization without lots of hierarchy, we get excited by challenging the status-quo and we act fast. You will be an integral and important member of the team that helps us to inspire people to healthier and more sustainable hydration!
It’s a great opportunity to start your career within Danone and get a full view of how a big multinational company like Danone works. You have a central and key position in the company and you are in contact with many different people inside as well as outside (customers) the organization.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone as soon as possible, the sooner you apply, the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews in our Brussels office (Docks).
Need more information? Please contact me, Eugénie Mullie on firstname.lastname@example.org