Sales Representative Pharmacy / GP Flanders
Do you want to be in the driver's seat to stimulate growth of a dynamic and inspiring category in your region? Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is looking for a Sales Representative Pharmacists & GPs for Limburg region... This job might be for you!
About the Job
As our new Sales Representative Pharmacy / GPs, you are responsible on your territory level to deliver sales target of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition Adult Care category and build mutual beneficial relationship with your direct customers to drive sustainable value growth. You report to the Regional Sales Manager Flanders.
Your key responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- You are the manager of your region, managing your portfolio of pharmacists (70%) & GP’s (30%) and implementing company strategyand cycle focus to meet sales & market share targets.
- You develop & ensure best execution of your territory plan incl. market analyses (e.g. local SWOT).
- You visit pharmacies (70% of visits) to:
- implement service package (visits frequency, staff, training, promotions, …) according to the segmentation,
- leverage key account negotiation with best implementation at pharmacy level,
- explain the importance of medical nutrition,
- help the pharmacist & staff in his role as advisor (by training & nutritional information),
- translate market data in to usable customer analysis.
- You visit GP’s (30% of visits) to:
- explain the importance of medical nutrition and create awareness,
- educate them on our portfolio of products,
- increase number of prescription.
- You co-build with Elderly Homes (EH) counterpart a territory plan to increase our volume & Market Share in EH by expanding initiation (with GP’s linked to EH) and when relevant with pharmacy delivering EH.
- You follow-up daily in sales force automation tool (MI).
- You actively report actions & activities in your territory.
To be successful in this position, you have at least 2 years’ experience sales field within health, pharma or Away From Home international environment in Belgium.
You have excellent organization and analytical skills with a result-driven mindset. Your curiosity and eagerness to learn as well as your team spirit will also be highly appreciated.
In daily contact with customers, you have excellent communication skills and are able to build long lasting relationships. You are fluent in Flemiish and have good knowledge of English (both understanding and speaking).
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work on a dynamic, inspiring and growing category: Medical Nutrition. You will be part of a purpose driven team and company, offering a unique service to healthcare professionals, patients and carers in the Benelux. Through diversity of tasks, you will learn a lot and have opportunities to develop yourself in coming years.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary but also benefits like a premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone as soon as possible, so the sooner you apply the better.
Part of the interview process will be a phone interview. First and second round face to face interviews will be held in our head quarter in Brussels.
Need more information? Please contact me, Eugénie Mullie on email@example.com.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Advanced Medical Nutrition (AMN) is our most specialized and fastest growing division. We offer nutritional solutions and services as part of a total treatment for various diseases, at a time when nutrition can and needs to make a difference.
It is our deep-rooted belief that as a market leader we need to bring innovations and shape the category (future of food in healthcare), which requires an entrepreneurial mindset and the attitude to make a difference.