Scientific Affairs Manager Essential Milks
About the Job
As our Scientific Affairs Manager Essential Milks, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Build and maintain relationships as well as share information with internal and external stakeholders to:
- shape the field f essential milks
- generate and facilitate the develpment of medical education on Essential milks
- Develop and lead (if applicable) a medical affairs network and amongst others identifying, interpreting and sharing key clinical data with countries using available tools
- Drive and lead the organization and implementation of KOL and HCP events and meetings (symposia, Advisory Boards, HCP Study days, etc.) in the area of essential milks
- Maintain high level of knowledge on essential milks, and relevant aspects of medical nutrition, science and the health care environment
- Address local country questions as well as product information in the area essential milks
- Support the development of post-marketing surveys, observational studies, etc. in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from other departments (marketing, research, sales, etc.)
- Map opinion leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. payers, policy makers) in the area of essential milks
- Develop rationales, dossiers and communication materials (including sales training materials) to support product positioning, messaging and reimbursement
- Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the scientific basis of our products in the area of essential milks
To be able to achieve the above, you have a Master degree or PhD in Life Science (Nutrition, dietetics biology, physiology...) and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment (health care, food, science or pharmaceutical industry).
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- Strong business acumen and understanding of future trends in multi-HCP environment (e.g. literature, competition, congresses, etc.)
- Experience in KOL engagement and in translating scientific information to different audiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily interact with people (both internally and externally)
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Agility to be able to deal with several projects at the same time while keeping the right focus
- Fluency in business English and Chinese, written and oral
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: