Senior Brand Manager Medical Childcare
Are you eager to join a dynamic team, to participate in exciting challenges & do you have the power to make the difference? Then this is the job is for you!
Abou the Job
Healthcare professionals (as pediatricians, midwives) are n°1 touchpoint for guiding parents in their choice of childcare and specifically on nutrition (milks) for little ones from 0 to 36 months. Our Baby & Toddler milks are proposed under our power NUTRILON brand.
As Senior Medical Brand Manager Childcare Benelux, you will be in charge for the development of milks for “healthy” babies, towards our Healthcare Professionals.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager Childcare Benelux and will work in close collaboration with Medical, Sales, Science & Consumers Brand Managers in both Belgium and in the Netherlands. You will have a Brand Manager Childcare reporting to you with a focus on plans’ execution towards our Healthcare Professionals as well as one Assistant support.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Strategic planning
- You will develop medical marketing strategies & plans and execute projects & initiatives based on thorough analysis of market environment, competitive & Healthcare Professionals insights
- You will Initiate & manage projects in a multifunctional way
- Brand management
- You are responsible for Perform budget tracking & management for your brand/categories
- You will connect cross-functionally on marketing activity development to ensure success in product & sales execution (innovation, renovation of portfolio, communication campaigns incl. field force communication materials & digital activation)
- Insights from strategy
- You will unveal & guide translation of insights into ideas & strategy that can grow the business & deliver value over competition
- Manage, coach & develop team
- You will coach & supervise 1 Brand Manager on operational executions of initiatives
- You will guide 1 Assistant to support the team thoroughly
- You will build & strengthen team spirit & motivation
Needed for Success
- You have a master’s degree with 5-8 years experiences in marketing. You are fluent in English; Dutch & French speaking would be a plus. You have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams & promote it
- Further more:
- You are driven and have a winner’s mentality.
- You are pro-active, decision making oriented & bale to quickly react to a changing environment
- You have strong analytical & presentation skills
- You have good project management skills
- You have a good balance of marketing skills with understanding medical environment and how to effectively use the medical marketing mix to optimize share of voice within Healthcare Professionals world
- Experience with online marketing is a plus
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: