Senior Brand Manager Nutrilon
About the job
As Senior Brand Manager Nutrilon, you will be working for a leading brand. You’ll be driving the business and the brand by leading multiple cross-functional project teams and a Brand Manager.
You have a thorough understanding of the consumer, our brand, our market and competition. You recommend and execute a strategy and action plan to achieve the agreed objectives in terms of volumes, market share and profitability.
- You will drive an excellent execution of the agreed support plan & recommending amendments to the plan as appropriate to drive stronger performance
- You will build an existing range via maintenance and renovation of the base, refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new upgrades
- By identifying new opportunities to drive the portfolio through a clear understanding of the consumer, competition and trade.
- Delivering necessary consumer, competition & trade understanding, concept development, product introductions and media & communication. Drive alignment with overall brand strategy and plans of consumer, medical & trade marketing teams to achieve KPIs.
Needed for success
You have worked as a Brand Manager for a minimum of 6 years within FMCG, where you developed your project management skills, your marketing expertise and your engagement skills. You are known to be a person who always has a vision, who is able to translate that vision into actionable ideas. With great networking and influencing skills, you are able to convince others. In your execution you are able to pay attention to detail, and at the same time overseeing the big picture.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- You are eager, willing to learn and have a winners mentality.
- You have strong analytical and presentation skills.
- You have excellent communication skills
- If you have digital communication skills that would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talents is important to us, empowerment and a can do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
A next step could be a position as a Marketing Manager, a position at our global HQ , or a perhaps a role at another division or country.
The role has high visibility and is therefore the ideal base for a strong career within Danone.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Netherlands B.V. is part of Danone. Nutricia focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix. Nutricia has a leading position in the Dutch market of baby and children’s nutrition.
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Esther van Aalst (Talent Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.