Senior Business Controller
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the job
About the Job
Your mission is to support Indirect categories (like Marketing, Logistics, Media) in the definition of Global strategy, spend analysis and saving opportunities. In addition, you will co-define and implement new reporting, KPI's and you will be involved in building new and more efficient processes.
This role is highly visible in the Cycles & Procurement and Danone organization. This part of our organization is very dynamic, demanding and international (globally) focused. It offers a unique position in our global transformation in which you can make a difference and have direct impact.
• Support Indirect Director and each Indirect Category buyer in the definition of the strategy
• Lead the discussion on the Tax set up of the central Indirect procurement activities
• Assist in the definition of Indirect governance
• Perform Material Variance Analysis for the 3rd Party Manufactured Goods
• Monitor budget of Indirect category
• For the entities in the Benelux, lead the preparation business cases for saving initiatives (Protein) for certain categories
• Drive process optimization
• Define new indirect reporting and relative KPI's
• Communicate and interact with all WWBU and CBU finance controller in budget
• Lead charging of Indirect commission towards CBU's
We are looking for a true Business Partner, someone who is highly analytical, eager, driven, ambitious, strong leadership- and consulting skills. You need to have strong convincing skills, be a critical thinker, take the lead, push for improvement, curious, and able to shift quickly between different subjects and abstract levels.
• Master in Finance
• At least 8 years of business controlling experience in a dynamic international organization
• Managerial skills (able to manage lots of tasks simultaneously)
• Needs to understand and re(define) internal processes
• Purchasing knowledge
• Team player, pragmatic, strategic and leadership skills
• Initiative taker, can do mentality and act accordingly
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build cross functional relationships
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 65k- 82K gross) yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in controlling or other functions within Danone in the Benelux or worldwide.
Hit the “apply now” button! You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview followed by first and second round interviews . Need more information? Please contact me, Ingrid.