Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager
Your Mission: Providing scientific and competitive insights to global stakeholders across the different businesses of Danone Nutricia
As a Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager you are part of an international, cross functional team. Each CS&I specializes in a specific therapeutic area and provides scientific / industry / competitor insights to internal as well as external stakeholders. With your academic background and business acumen you can actively participate in future ELN product research and innovation and be an important counterpart to the business.
Other key responsibilities
- Proactively provides actionable, scientific and competitor information in business context
- Contribute to innovation by thinking outside the box
We are looking for a Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager with:
- A university degree (preferably PhD level) in Life Sciences or Nutrition
- An additional MBA degree would be a plus
- At least 3-5 year of working experience in an international business environment
- The ability to translate scientific information into business insights
- Well-developed skills in integrating information from disparate sources, analyze large data sets and draw well founded conclusions
- Excellent communication skills in English and proven, solid influencing skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- A pro-active, flexible and entrepreneurial personality who is not afraid of change
To be successful in this position it is important that you are passionate about keeping abreast of new developments in Early Life Nutrition and that you can take the lead in the projects you work on. You like to work in a multi-cultural and cross functional team, but you can also work independently on assignments. Furthermore, you like to communicate on different levels in the organization. You are a flexible person who can work 40 hours per week, likes variety and change and can be a true partner to the business by providing meaningful information. The ideal CS&I Manager is someone who shows leadership, takes a pro-active approach in his/her work and can clearly contribute to further development of the CS&I team and the ways of working.
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a multinational food company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. This mission guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&D is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located in the Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Are you the Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager we are looking for?
If you have any question about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Ingrid Cusiel (Head of Talent R&I) via + 31 (0)6 46 86 96 99 or email@example.com. Please apply through our corporate career site http://jobs.danone.com before September 16th 2018 by sharing your resume and cover letter. Applications through email will not be processed. Please be informed that an Aptitude test will be part of the recruitment process.