Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager
About the Job
As a Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager you are part of an international, cross functional team. Each CS&I specializes in a specific therapeutic area and provides scientific / industry / competitor insights to internal as well as external stakeholders. With your academic background and business acumen you can actively participate in future ELN product research and innovation and be an important counterpart to the business. In this role you will:
- Integrate information from disparate sources, analyze large data sets and draw well founded conclusions
- Translate scientific information into business insights
- Keep abreast of new developments in Early Life Nutrition
- Proactively provide actionable, scientific and competitor information in business context
- Contribute to innovation by thinking outside the box
Would you like to apply your scientific expertise to a wide variety of business questions regarding the use of nutrition in healthcare? Do you get excited about providing strategic insights to the business and keeping them informed about the latest developments in Early Life Nutrition?
To be successful in this position it is important that you can take the lead in the projects you work on. You like to work in a multi-cultural and cross functional team, but you can also work independently on assignments. Furthermore, you like to communicate on different levels in the organization. You are a flexible person who can work 40 hours per week, likes variety and change and can be a true partner to the business by providing meaningful information. The ideal CS&I Manager is someone who shows leadership, takes a pro-active approach in his/her work and can clearly contribute to further development of the CS&I team and the ways of working. Furthermore, you bring:
- A university degree (preferably PhD level) in Life Sciences or Nutrition
- An additional MBA degree would be a plus
- At least 3-5 year of working experience in an international business environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and proven, solid influencing skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- A pro-active, flexible and entrepreneurial personality who is not afraid of change
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The role of Senior Competitive Science & Insights Manager is positioned in the Life Sciences Platform of Danone Nutricia Research in Utrecht, within the team of Karin van Boom. This is a multi-cultural and cross functional team in which every CS&I is specialized in a specific therapeutic area. In this role you will work closely together with colleagues as Daan Snoeks and Emanuela Cabral Monteiro.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date of April 30st 2019 to apply. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via LinkedIn or jobs.danone.com. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? please contact: