Senior Healthcare Strategy Manager Allergy Prevention
We believe in life transforming nutrition that supports every child to achieve their potential. We are committed to provide the nutrition to help them prevent or treat the growing allergy crisis around the world and inspire their future
About the Job
Speicalized Nutrition’s priority Paediatric Category is Allergy. Our ambition is to become the “go to partner” for allergy prevention and treatment worldwide providing the most advanced nutrition based on expertise and science.
As a Global Senior Healthcare Strategy Manager Allergy Prevention, you will drive our global strategy and deployment as a core member of high-performing cross-functional category team, through:
- Deep understanding of healthcare professionals needs and patient journey
- Defining where and how to play
- Brand Building across the Allergy Franchise
- Supporting the role out of the innovation portfolio around the globe
- Engaging countries for strong roll-out
- You will build the market intelligence with support of S&I and CBUs and translate these insights that help understand headroom and prioritization of the allergy prevention category in the CBUs
- Definition of points of capture to tap into headroom into the initiatives and drive growth with support of cross-functional category team
- You will build a geographical expansion plan leveraging global and local guidelines
- You will develop and validate brand manifesto, brand visual identity, tailored value propositions
- You will roll-out the initiatives such as product/service renovations/innovations, brand building campaigns with lead CBUs
- You will monitor & analyze the market trends, business performance, source of growth, and recommend relevant actions for sustainable growth
- You facilitate and encourage best practice sharing between countries
- You will manage P&L and A&P of your sub-category
You will report to the Global Marketing Director, Allergy. You will have no direct reports.
To be successful in this role, you have gained more than 8 years’ experience preferably in the field of health marketing.
- You have a track record of impactful leadership.
- You are agile, able to adapt change and work in matrix organization with multinational environment.
- You are curious, open to learn and are able to think out-of-the box.
- Proactive, pragmatic, self-starter with proven ability to take ownership.
- Strong in project management – excellent in communication, organized, team worker, stress-resistant, able to prioritize and deliver.
- Analytical with the ability to see bigger picture, focus on results, monitor performance.
- Ability to travel.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. Before applying, please inform your N+1 and HR BP first.
Need more information? Please contact me