Senior Healthcare Strategy Manager Growth Concerns
About the job
The growth and development of children can be at risk due to eating & feeding difficulties. This challenge worries their parents; thus they are looking for a solution. Nutricia is committed to support growth and development of these children through innovative specialized nutrition.
You will drive global strategy and deployment of a sub-category under Growth Challenges as core member of high-performing cross-functional category team, through:
- Deep understanding of healthcare professional & consumer needs, and their journeys
- Defining where and how to play
- Brand building
- Building innovation pipeline
- Engaging countries for strong roll-out
- You will build the market intelligence with support of S&I and CBUs and translate these insights into the initiatives to drive the growth with support of cross-functional category team
- You will define the demand generation model
- You will define consumer tribes & journeys to target
- You will build geographical expansion plan
- You will develop and validate brand manifesto, tailored value propositions
- You will roll-out the initiatives such as product/service renovations/innovations to CBUs
- You will monitor & analyze the market trends, business performance, source of growth, and recommend relevant actions for continuous growth
- You facilitate and encourage best practice sharing between countries
- You will manage P&L and A&P of your sub-category.
You will report to the Global Marketing Director, Growth Challenges. You will have no direct reports.
To be successful in this role, you have gained more than 5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in pediatrics – healthcare professional and consumer driven franchises.
- You have a track record of impactful leadership.
- You are agile, able to adapt change and work in matrix organization with multinational environment.
- You are curious, open to learn and are able to think out-of-the box.
- Proactive, pragmatic, self-starter with proven ability to take ownership.
- Strong in project management – excellent in communication, organized, team worker, stress-resistant, able to prioritize and deliver.
- Analytical with the ability to see bigger picture, focus on results, monitor performance.
- Ability to travel.
Every child deserves the best start in life to grow, learn, thrive and reach their full potential. We are committed to be their partner and support every step of their growth journey through life-transforming nutrition, even though each of them may face different challenges.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me!