Senior Key Account Manager
Would you like to contribute to the sustainable growth of Danone Dairy? Let your strong analytical and negotiation skills shine and join us for this fantastic opportunity as Senior Key Account Manager in Belgium!
About the Job
Your goal is to develop and execute a customer strategy & business plan to realize Danone’s financial targets for a group of key customers in our Dairy Business. One of the team assistants will report to you.
You report to the head of Key Account Manager and your key tasks consist of 2 principal areas:
1/ Customer management
- You will develop a customer business plan consistent with the company’s objectives. You will negotiate, execute, monitor and review this plan within budgetary guidelines (trade terms & trade funding) and Danone legal policy.
- You will provide the organization with full customer understanding as you are the customer expert. You manage and develop the relationship with the customer on various levels (buying office, marketing, exploitation, field). In this role you will be tracking sales and business development using both internal and external data (e.g. Nielsen & GfK).
- You will execute activation plans (brands/innovations) through customer tools and activation plans with the highest return on investment.
- You will communicate properly with all departments, enable colleagues to obtain operational excellence (Sales Controlling, Customer Service and Supply Chain) and be the key spokesperson for your customers.
2/ Business management in team context
- You will ensure a full internal pro-active alignment on brand strategy and actions plans with KAM team colleagues.
- You will make gap analyses based on internal data and on external data in collaboration with category management for your customers.
- In collaboration with the shopper team, you will perform promo analysis at client level. This will allow the development of tailormade promo, to get insights for your customers and to improve insights in retailer-tools. This also includes a follow up of the tailor-made budget reporting
As our new Senior Key Account Manager, you have a relevant Master Degree in economics, marketing, sales or general management and at least 5 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in fast moving organizations with at least 3-4 years in key account management.
Enthusiastic and open team player, your great entrepreneurial and strong negotiation skills will also be key advantage to be successful in this role. You are able to analyze and interpret data in order to transform them into insights. You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In the team of Patrick BUSQUAERT (Key Account Director), we take care of satisfying customer needs while growing the Danone dairy division in Belgium and you will work with in a dynamic and committed team.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also other benefits.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 14th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview which will be held in our office in Brussels.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Eugénie MULLIE, Talent Manager, via email@example.com or via +32 471 54 38 14.
Experience: Experienced Professionals