Senior Medical Brand Manager Belgium
About the Job
You are joining our Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division, focusing on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. Your main brand will be Nutrilon and you will support our key challenge on milks category. You have one direct report (Junior Brand Manager) and you report to the Head of marketing.
Concretely, we can’t wait for you to:
- define brand strategy towards healthcare professionals (main influencers in Belgium for driving brand choice),
- build up your existing range through relevant maintenance, renovation and innovations of products,
- identify new opportunities to drive your portfolio through a clear understanding of the full market (healthcare professionals, competition and trade),
- ensure excellence of plans execution, supporting short & long term healthcare nutrition strategy (communication agencies briefing, 360° activation) in close collaboration with Science & Solutions (Sales) teams,
- lead and participate in cross functional projects (innovations launch, etc.).
Is marketing part of your DNA? Do you love defining brand strategy? Are you up for your next marketing challenge in a dynamic healthcare environment? Then check out this Senior Medical Brand Manager opportunity at Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition in Brussels and apply now!
For this job we are looking for a talented marketing professional with solid strategic and operational marketing experience, preferably in medical or healthcare.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you also need to:
- have strong influencing & communication skills,
- be a team player with recognized interpersonal skills & the ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- have analytical & financial skills,
- speak fluently English and French and/or Dutch,
Your enthusiasm and willingness to learn will be key to succeed in this job.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In a world where everything related to health is becoming more and more important, this is the right moment for you to shape the future of healthcare nutrition. In the dynamic team of Virginie Breton, we take care of building the strategy of Early Life Nutrition division towards healthcare professionals and ensuring its excellence in execution. You will work with action-oriented and committedpeople such as Jessica Kiemeer.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like company card, fuel card and several discounts on some of our products.
Most importantly, you will have a crucial role in the company in building your brand strategy for healthcare professional. You can make a different have an impact on your brand evolution. Even more interesting are the career opportunities at Danone. As a company we strongly support the development of Talent. Traditional next steps as a marketing professional is a growth path to Head of Marketing.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 16th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round (incl. business case) interviews in our office in Brussels.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: