Senior Payroll Manager Benelux
About the Job
The HR Adm and Payroll team is facing a new transformation, they are moving from the ‘old HR approach’ to the ‘Future Of HR’ and you will take part in the journey playing a key and defining role in the success of the team.
In this role, your mission is to oversee and manage the day-to-day payroll operations in Benelux. You are responsible for the management of the Benelux payroll processes including directing all aspects of payroll operations, overseeing payroll processes and procedures, including internal control compliance, taxes and finance demands regarding payroll payments and designing short-term and long-term strategies for continuous improvement in payroll operations.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Payroll Manager Benelux:
- Provide strategic direction for the payroll organization with a focus on driving process efficiencies by better leveraging HRIS & ADP Streamline platform.
- Perform haphazard audits of payroll on a sample basis to ensure accuracy of payroll and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner with C&B & Talent to streamline processes for obtaining payroll inputs in a standardized, timely manner to ensure complete and accurate payroll processing.
- Remain up to date on local payroll laws and legislations for countries with a significant employee presence in order to maintain compliance with country regulations.
- Develop organization to provide business support and define SLA’s for responding to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues. Researches and resolves discrepancies.
- Help the ‘HR Analytics’ journey in proving the data insights needed to support effectively our business.
You will be responsible for overseeing payroll processing for over 4.000 employees in Benelux, and a team of 7 employees in the Netherlands and Belgium
You have a master’s degree in Taxation, Finance, or Business Administration and at least seven years payroll experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred. You have a strong knowledge and understanding of key state payroll laws and regulations; especially related to time and attendance and payroll tax withholdings. You know how the technical knowledge and understanding of reference data elements, processes and organizational support models are crucial to be successful in this role.
You are a great team leader who has the ability to provide constructive feedback to set development paths for team-members. You are always looking for excellence, consistently produces high quality work, tries to improve your results. You can deal with complex situations and you know how to maintain structure in workflow in a dynamic, challenging and sometimes hectic environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You will help the team moving the future of HR in Payroll.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 15th August 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Giorgia Calabria.