Senior Process Technologist Liquids / level 8
Your Mission: Working on projects for the global portfolio for Process Technology
As a Senior Process Technologist for the Advanced Medical Nutrition Division you will make a significant contribution in the development of innovative liquid processes and improvements in current processes with focus on Food safety, OEE, product development. You will lead projects on emulsification, direct and indirect heating, filtration, dissolving technologies, etc. and you will report results and progress in multidisciplinary project teams, with colleagues from Research and Operations. With your drive for innovation you will identify new opportunities for Process Technology, together with relevant parties. You follow the trends and technological developments in the processing and food industry and translate these into new opportunities, savings and/or improvements.
Other key responsibilities
- Identify and develop the best process technology to produce safe medical nutrition
- Make production of new recipes or raw materials possible
- Lead projects to develop new processes and check the impact on product portfolio
- Ensure safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality
- Create and manage the relevant network to keep a world class level of science in the field
- Identify and promote partnerships with scientific institutes and suppliers of equipment & technology
- Protect the Innovation created as much as possible and relevant with the support of IP and legal developments.
We are looking for a Senior Process Technologist Liquids with:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job in the field of process technology, liquids or dairy processing
- Mastered food & process technology sciences and know how to apply these is a practical way
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Preferably experience in project management
- Ability to lead small and medium size research and development projects
To be successful in this position it is important that you are passionate about food. You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently on assignments. Furthermore you like to communicate on different levels in the organization. You are a creative thinker and can you be pragmatic in the execution of a project. You are committed to achieve results and to look further than the project only.
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. This is the mission of Danone that guides our 1.850 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis. We are convinced that Danone has “something special inside”. Our diverse business divisions and functions offer you a vast variety of career opportunities in a dynamic environment. Nutricia Research, is part of Danone. Our products are marketed under the brand names Nutricia, Milupa, SHS, Dumex and Blédina, amongst others. Capitalising on our numerous international preclinical and clinical collaborations, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms.
Nutricia Research Centre for Specialised Nutrition, located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands is a state of the art Life Science innovation centre for the development of new product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, elderly and patients.
Are you the Senior Process Technologist Liquids we are looking for?
If you have any question about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Jolijn Scholtes (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are interested, please apply (with your CV and Motivation Letter, both are mandatory) before the 31st of July via our corporate website jobs.danone.com. Applications via email will not be processed.