Senior Regional Manager Milk Powders Europe
In a changing Dairy market landscape, with global trade dynamics and increasing volatily, the mission of this regional role, with global connections, will be to manage all sourcing activities for Milk Powders across Europe through:
- defining and implementing global sourcing strategies and suppliers' portfolio
- securing sourcing of material and managing potential shortage or issues
- managing security of supply (risk analysis, dual sourcing, contingency planning, quality etc)
You will also manage Europe suppliers within your category and act as the key account for all suppliers, negotiating contracts and volumes.
You will be accountable for your own portfolio financial equation :
- manage the rolling forecast process for Milk powders in EU, including Risk and Ops
- develop and deliver productivity pipeline for the region
- implement cross-functional productivity project
You will be part of a multicultura environment, with the opportunity to shape the future through creativity and strategic agylity.
In a changing Dairy market landscape, with global trade dynamics and increasing volatily, the mission of this regional role, with global connections, will be to manage all sourcing activities for Milk Powders across Europe.
About the Job
- Dairy market understanding and knowledge sharing with local and global teams
- Daily sourcing and supply management of dairy ingredients
- Supplier negotiation and relationship management to assure the volume needed quality, service and competitiveness;
- Cooperation with regional/global teams for specific EU needs
- Coordination with related departments to develop new suppliers/ new materials in dairy category, and seek saving opportunity and deliver annual saving objectives
- Managing or providing assistance to projects in the assigned category
- Supplier performance KPIs for nominated suppliers & SET
Education & professional experience:
- business scholl or food engineering school with business mindset
- at least 5-7 experience in procurement function
- proven experience in a regional category management role (direct materials / commodities / MRM)
Functional competencies & technical skills:
- procurement functional skills
- business acumen
- negotiation skills
- financial skills for MRM and reporting
- execution excellence
Leadership and behavioural atributes:
- creative open minded
- dealing with ambiguity
- drive for results
- able to work under pressure
- fluence in English; any other European language would be a plus
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 31st of July 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: