Senior Research Assistant Laboratory
About the job
The Food Science & Technology Laboratory is one of the centers of excellence working for our divisions: Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. Within this lab, we offer you a challenging role in an innovative multinational company with an open and dynamic atmosphere. The Senior Research Assistant will play a very important role in the analysis and development of new and existing products.
In this position your main task will be to support new product development and product improvement projects.
Beside this, you will:
- Represent the team in cross functional project meetings;
- Interpret analysis results and based on this give recommendations to Product and Process Developers;
- Evaluate and improve analysis methods;
- Prepare, perform and report physical chemical product analyses;
- Interact with colleagues in Product and Process Development, external laboratories and suppliers;
- Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory according to ISO 9001 standards;
- Report to the team leader Laboratory of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory.
Do you really love to work in a lab environment with a strong focus on food analyses? Then this could be a job for you!
To be able to excel in this position our ideal candidate will have relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business and affinity with analyses regarding dairy technology. Besides this you will have a Bachelor in e.g.: Food Science, Chemistry, Life Science or any other related study.
Also, the Senior Research Assistant has:
- At least 2 years of experience in a laboratory environment;
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English;
- Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines;
- Affinity with physical chemical analyses and dairy technology;
- Relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business;
For more information about the vacancy, please contact Luuck van Kooten (Corporate Recruiter) via Luuck.email@example.com.
Applications through email will not be processed. Please apply through our corporate career site. For application please register and apply via www.jobs.danone.com.