Senior Statistical Programmer
Would you like to drive your statistical programming and data warehouse expertise within the R&I department by providing state-of-the-art innovations, solutions and processes for statistical programming of clinical research?
About the job
The role is positioned within a dynamic department with more than 20 colleagues, who are responsible for the data processing and the analysis (mainly in SAS) of clinical studies for our Early Life Nutrition division. The Senior Statistical SAS Programmer will be in the lead of several projects and works in close collaboration with the team of Clinical Data Sciences (Data Management, Statistical Programming and Biostatistics), as well as with clinical study team members and other stakeholders within Clinical Research and at science centers within Nutricia Research R&I. In this role you will:
- Develop infrastructure, tools, and work practices for Statistical Programming and Data Warehousing
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC SDTM, ADaM, define.xml)
- Develop plans and (co-)lead innovation projects, e.g. related to digitalization, data transparency and sharing, GDPR
- Represent Danone Nutricia Research in the external professional community of Statistical Programming
- Evaluate and improve internal programming & data warehousing tools, methodologies and processes
In order to be successful in the role of Senior Statistical SAS Programmer you have excellent communication skills (in English) to interact with a multidisciplinary project team at Danone Nutricia Research and with all other parties involved. Additionally, you have the leadership capabilities and a vision on Statistical Programming to engage people within the team as well as the various internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Master’s degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- At least 7 years of programming experience with SAS (Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, ODS)
- Working knowledge of R is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead Programmer in SAS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Broad knowledge of programming, IT systems & databases
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial process and clinical trial data
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The role of Senior Statistical SAS Programmer is positioned within the team of Paul Vervuren within the Data Sciences department of the Global Center of Excellence – Clinical Research. This team drives the statistical programming and data warehouse expertise within the R&I department by providing state-of-the-art innovations, solutions and processes for statistical programming of clinical research for the Early Life Nutrition division and you will work with colleagues as Sophie Swinkels and Egbert Biesheuvel.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Ingrid Cusiel (Head of Talent R&I) on email@example.com or via +31 6 46 86 96 99. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via LinkedIn or jobs.danone.com. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Experience: Experienced Professionals