Senior Statistical Programmer
About the role
Your Mission: Driving the statistical programming and data warehouse expertise within the R&I department by providing state-of-the-art innovations, solutions and processes for statistical programming of clinical research.
The Senior Statistical Programmer will be a member of the Data Sciences department of the Global Center of Excellence – Clinical Research. This dynamic department with more than 20 colleagues, is responsible for the data processing and the analysis (mainly in SAS) of clinical studies within Early Life Nutrition. The Senior Statistical Programmer works in close collaboration within the team of Clinical Data Sciences (Data Management, Statistical Programming and Biostatistics), as well as clinical study team members and other stakeholders within Clinical Research, but also with stakeholders of other science centers within Nutricia Research R&I. The Senior Statistical Programmer reports to the Senior Team Leader Statistical Programming & Data Warehouse within Clinical Research - Early Life Nutrition.
Other key responsibilities
- Develop infrastructure, tools, and work practices for Statistical Programming and Data Warehousing;
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC SDTM, ADaM, define.xml);
- Develop plans and (co-)lead innovation projects, e.g. related to digitalization, data transparency and sharing, GDPR;
- Represent Danone Nutricia Research in the external professional community of Statistical Programming;
- Evaluate and improve internal programming & data warehousing tools, methodologies and processes.
Do you get excited about translating a statistical analysis plan into logical programming statements to execute clinical study data?
We are looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer with:
- Master’s degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences;
- At least 7 years of programming experience with SAS (Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, ODS);
- Working knowledge of R is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead Programmer;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management;
- Broad knowledge of programming, IT systems & databases;
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial process and clinical trial data;
In order to be successful in the role of Senior Statistical Programmer you have excellent communication skills (in English) to interact with a multidisciplinary project team at Danone Nutricia Research and with all other parties involved. Additionally you have the leadership capabilities and a vision on Statistical Programming to engage people within the team as well as the various internal and external stakeholders.
Would you like to apply your statistical programming expertise within an intellectual inspiring and international environment?
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a multinational food company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. This mission guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&I is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located in Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Are you the Senior Statistical Programmer we are looking for?
If you have any question about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Ingrid Cusiel (Recruiter Leader) via + 31 (0)6 46 86 96 99 or email@example.com.
If you are interested, please apply before the May 6th 2018 via the 'apply' button now.