Sensory Team Leader Paeds AMN
Do you want to play a crucial role in a dynamic team to make our products even more meaningful and do you have a hands-on and solutions oriented approach? This is your chance as Sensory Team Leader for Pediatric category in the AMN Sensory & Behavior Science (SBS) department!
The Sensory Team Leader for Pediatric category will work within the Sensory & Behavior Science (SBS) department, a dynamic community of more than 80 collaborators across the world. The role is set within a multi-disciplinary business environment and will report into the Senior Global Team Leader of Sensory & Behavior Science of Advanced Medical Nutrition.
Missions & Responsibilities:
Contribute to SBS Strategy & collaboration with business partners for the AMN division (Peadiatric category):
- Lead the sensory team that design and implement the sensory studies for the Pead category to provide the business with needed insights to drive innovation and holistic product experience to consumers.
- Deliver strategic input on all projects, providing advice and consultation to the commercial and non-commercial functions in helping to develop short, medium and long-term plans.
- Build a strong relationship with R&D, Strategy & Insights and Marketing partners to anticipate and create relevant SBS roadmap that meets the business ambition and needs.
Manage sensory multi-studies to support the business
- Contribute and decide on the methodology to use in the sensory studies in accordance to the business relevance
- Work in collaboration with the behavior experts to build relevant behavior studies to answer business questions
- Ensure the team translates sensory and behavior outcomes into tangible PD actions
Maintain credibility of Sensory and Behavior Science department inside and outside AMN
- Leverage science within Danone and build external collaborations with universities and experts to develop patients access.
- Participate actively to scientific communication (paper, congresses, etc)
- Food scientist preferably (Food engineer degree or master degree in sensory science).
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Sensory and Consumer sciences.
- You work and communicate in English.
- International experience would be a bonus.
- Strategic thinking and business orientation
- Experience in team management and project management
- Knowledge of consumer science to be able to co-analyze consumer and sensory results
- Insight mindset: ability to integrate various sources of data and bring meaning, translating into value added and impactful recommendations
- Ability to use social, web listening tools, manage on-line communities and work with digital agencies
- Passion for connecting with patients & consumers
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. This is the mission of Danone that guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis. We are convinced that Danone has “something special inside”. Our diverse business divisions and functions offer you a vast variety of career opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Nutricia Research, is part of Danone. Our products are marketed under the brand names Nutricia, Milupa, SHS, Dumex and Blédina, amongst others. Capitalizing on our numerous international preclinical and clinical collaborations, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms.
Nutricia Research Centre for Specialized Nutrition, located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands is a state of the art Life Science innovation centre for the development of new product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, elderly and patients.
Are you the Sensory Team Leader for Pediatric category we are looking for?
If you have any question about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Jolijn Scholtes (Talent Manager R&I) via Jolijn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested, please apply (CV and Motivation Letter are both mandatory) before the 5th of August through our via the website. We are not processing applicants via mail.
The first round interviews will be conducted on the 28th of august and 31st of august in the morning.