Shelf Life Warehouse Coordinator
At Nutricia Research we develop medical and baby nutrition, during this development phase products are produced in the pilot plant and other factories. These products must be stored at different temperatures for observation and analyses. We are looking for someone who can manages these shelf life areas in which we store our test product samples.
About the Job
In this role you are mainly responsible for all aspect of storing product samples in a climate controlled environment. The Shelf Life Warehouse Coordinator must keep the shelf life rooms clean and organized for example, throw away products that have had their shelf life studies finished. Within this job you should also be able to offer support to the shelf life team and other lab teams with administrative matters. Also on a regular basis, product developers need products from the storage area, in this case the Shelf Life Warehouse Coordinator is the first point of contact for product developers and help them where necessary. In this role your responsibilities are:
- Sample administration (Labeling, scanning).
- Help Product Development department find samples.
- Track & Tracing of samples
- Controlling incoming samples if they are not intended for the shelf life team.
- Keeping space organized and clean
- Monitor the climate in the rooms.
- In the event of a (climate) defect in the shelf life areas, solve problems together with our technical service.
- Throwing away samples outside BBD.
- Sending samples for PD & Shelf life team.
- Support Laboratory team.
- Improve the overall logistics process.
To be able to excel in this job we are looking for an independent person who can take care of all logistic activities for the Shelf Life team. You are service orientated with at least a level MBO-4 degree and a passion to work in a warehouse environment. Next to this you are:
- Able to show strong administrational skills to log all storage mutations.
- Physical fit enough to lift boxes.
- A natural interest in working with climate regulated areas and the machines that provide this.
- Excellent in English, verbal and written.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Luuck van Kooten (Corporate Recruiter) via Luuck.van-Kooten@external.nutricia.com or dial 0031615377907. Please apply via our corporate website. Applications via email will not be processed.