Shift Leader Filling
Are you experienced in leading production teams? Are you experienced in food technology, analytical and experienced with continuous improvement/ change projects?
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Department Manager PBF (Plastic Bottle Filling). In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As a Shift Leader you actively contribute to improve the production process, in accordance with the quality standards with regard to product and process. You are responsible for the short and longer term goals (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation etc.) of the department.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Zoetermeer Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- You lead your team in an inspiring and tactful way so that everyone is involved in the result, the cooperation is optimal and your employees can continue to develop.
- With your team you achieve the departmental goals with regard to Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation and Environment (SQCDME).
- You ensure optimal and pleasant cooperation with other departments, such as the Technical Service, the Quality department, etc.
- You coach your employees and support them in their development. You provide feedback and you perform all people management tasks, such as conducting development and appraisal interviews.
- You translate the Danone safety policy into behavior in the workplace (Work In Safe Environment - WISE).
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the results together with your team and, for example, the Process Engineers of the department.
- You help draw up the annual plan.
We are looking for someone with a BSc degree with at least 2 years of management experience in a production or packaging environment preferably working in, or closely with, food, pharma or medical. You are highly experienced in continuous improvement and able to develop a team. Moreover, you have demonstrated to work in projects and to collaborate with experts across diverse disciplines.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- You have a BSc in food technology or mechanical engineering (pre). Experience within a production environment is a must have;
- You have management experience, for example as a Shift Leader or Team Leader within a production or packaging environment.
- Knowledge of technology and methods to coach a team in shifts and have them perform optimally;
- Experience with (improvement or change) project work;
- Good knowledge and command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written (must have).
- You do not mind working in shifts.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Shift Leader we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now before November 20th, 2020. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact me.