SN Global Digital Manufacturing Intern
About the Job
You will be part of the Specialized Nutrition (SN) Digital Manufacturing team of Danone and be working within a new, international team that builds up and implements the Digital strategy for our manufacturing journey. Your role will be innovative solutions which could be implemented in our factories, all over the world. You do this by conducting research, assessing suppliers’ solutions, understanding the opportunities and consequences.
As our SN Digital Manufacturing Intern, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the team in executing the Digital Manufacturing strategy for SN
- Create a benchmark of existing manufacturing solutions
- Explore the market to find potential new technologies to be implemented at our factories around the world
- Generate and maintain a database of solutions
- Support the elaboration of business cases
Next to the above mentioned, together we will determinate ad-hoc projects that will enhance your internship experience.
We are looking for an curious-minded Master’s student with a profound interest in the field of manufacturing and technology. You have prior understanding of general digital manufacturing, Industry 4.0 concepts enabling you to fully understand the relevant market. You are a person with an open personality and strong communication skills in order to successfully interact with stakeholders from around the world. You are eager to learn from your team but also willing and able to work autonomously.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You need to be enrolled as a student in an IT, Engineering, Business or related studies during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English– verbal and written;
- You are available as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week
- You are able to work in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Are you a driven student who wants to further explore new technologies in the field of digital manufacturing? Are you looking to work with people from all over the world?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
What's in it for you?
As our SN Global Digital Manufacturing intern you will continuously deepen your understanding of the dynamics within the manufacturing industry. This opportunity will enable you to directly support the digital journey of SN manufacturing while offering you great exposure to the latest manufacturing technologies. You will experience high visibility to the central teams in the Headquarters and will further develop your stakeholder management through cross functional, international communication.
We offer a monthly internship allowance. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the “apply now” button – before 01-05! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: