Supply & Operations Performance Intern
About the Job
Our Supply & Operations Performance (S&OP) team for the Early Life Nutrition division is looking for a S&OP Intern in the category Milks. Performance lies at the heart of finding the balance between supply and demand. You will be supervised by the Global S&OP Performance Manager in which you will be responsible for the following:
- Be the point of contact for central business units and factories worldwide;
- Update global KPIs (customer service level, forecast accuracy, days on hand, etc.) to animate the analysis of performance;
- Report and understand the analysis to communicate to different Business Units and factories;
- Proactively identify the areas of improvements;
With this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot from the global supply and demand teams, located in Schiphol and Singapore. You will be located at Danone Place Schiphol in Amsterdam, NL collaborating with many different stakeholders from the business units and factories.
Next to the above, you will also have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship period. There is sufficient room to develop yourself as there is enough to do!
We are looking for a student in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or Industrial Engineering with strong analytical skills in Excel. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary.
Furthermore, you are:
- Enrolled as a student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Fluent in English – oral and written;
- Available to start in September 2018 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Willing to travel or relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will be in a central position of Danone’s operations connecting with stakeholders all over the globe, more specifically within Supply Chain and Operations. You will have the opportunity to gain a clear overview of Early Life Nutrition and to understand the product portfolio. Furthermore, you can develop your analytical, communication and leadership skills through presentations, empowerment and team work.
So, are you the Supply & Operations Performance Intern we are looking for?
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Helin Ardent on firstname.lastname@example.org or (+31 (0) 6 278 479 71