Sr. Team Leader Liquid Processing
Are you the person who wants to work on international projects with global scope? Are you able to work on a diverse range of innovative products, processes and technologies?
The key role of this function is to initiate, steer and manage the development of knowledge, expertise and tools in the field for Specialized Nutrition production processes, in particular on liquid processes (dissolving, mixing, heat treatment, evaporation, concentration, fermentation, hydrolysis, filtration) and on modelling and simulation of liquid processes, that enable us to innovate and improve processes for new and existing Specialized Nutrition products globally. Important aspects to consider are product quality, product and process costs and sustainability in order to be compliant to legislation and to support the future growth of Danone.
About the Job
You are initiating, steering and enabling projects for the global portfolio for Process Technology:
- Identify and create the best process technology to produce safe SN products in an economical way
- Identify together with relevant parties new opportunities for Process Technology, which are robust, protectable and provide differentiation in the market
- Ensure absolute safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety and taking into account regulatory aspects
- Protect the Innovations created as much as possible and relevant with the support of IP and legal developments
- Build and maintain the competencies in the area of liquid processes and modelling & simulation
- Manage a team of 6 professionals by assigning the appropriate resources the prioritized projects (upstream and business projects) and by enable the personal development of these professionals
- Proactively identify and deploy best practices (tools and processes)
- Mastering the fundaments of food- & process technology sciences also in a quantitative way and know how to apply these in a practical way
- Having a strategic view on new developments and innovation in the area of liquid processing
- Ph.D degree or equivalent experience and at least 10 year experience in a similar job, in the field of process technology, chemical technology, dairy processing and/or spray drying
- Seniority in attitude and experienced in managing people (as line manager or project manager), while still being hands-on on developing new expertise
- Enthusiastic, curious, pro-active, analytical, open-minded and can-do attitude
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date by the 31st of October to apply with your CV and motivation letter. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our website. Need more information? Contact me: