Start-Up Manager Eazypack
In our project to build a new Green Field Factory for spray drying of infant milks powder & specials, the Start-up Manager takes the responsibility of execution and monitoring of the start-up plan including alterations when needed. In close cooperation with project team and operational Cuijk team. She/he will lead the process of successful start-up from PQ to stable line performance/ handover to operational team.
What will you be doing?
- Execute, improve and monitor the start-up plan in close connection to all stakeholders (Engineering, construction management, department streams, Cuijk operational team);
- Drive for solutions on both operational and project issues during start-up;
- Responsible for prioritizing and following up of punch list;
- Project management: Efficient execution of the start-up plan within time and budget constraints;
- Be the functional leader of the start-up team by coaching, developing and functionally leading the team towards successful ramp-up;
- Closely monitor training program for future end-users, including gap identifying concerning knowledge and/or skills;
- Stakeholder management with an eye for the different roles stakeholders have towards the project and or the way the project is dependent on their involvement and availability. Manage conflicting interests between the stakeholders e.g. Construction, Suppliers, Engineering team, operators, team leaders, etc.;
- Manage and mitigate project risks and resources, and adjust start-up plan when necessary. Communicate changes of plans with the stakeholders;
- From PQ-phase: Lead the daily operational meeting with all relevant stakeholders.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree (Food Technology, Industrial Engineering)
- More than 5 years of working experience in the field of Commissioning/ Start-Up management, like manager/engineer, project manager, manager Operations or manager Technical Services within Food, Chemical or Pharma.
- Sensitivity to the needs of the receiving organization (operations) and understand them well enough to take them into account in your start-up approach
What's in it for you?
In all our activities we respect our Danone values that are fundamental to the company: Humanism, Openness, Commitment and Enthusiasm. These values guide us in how we work and interact. Are you an energetic person who believes in these principles, Danone suits you! Apply and help us make our vision reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
We offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. There are many opportunities for personal development and to get the best out of yourself through our Learning & Development Program including special trainings for managers. Within Nutricia Cuijk we offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment.
We also offer excellent salary and benefits including a contributory pension.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' button.
For more information about this challenging position please contact: