Internship - Supplier Activation & Contract Transition - March 2019
About the Job
As the Supplier Activation and Contract Transition Intern, you will be part of the Global Procurement organization working in the area of Procurement Operations. We are a global team with 25 other colleagues from different nationalities. You will be joining the team who are now integrating and implementing our Danone procurement model worldwide. It has been rolled out within some divisions: Advanced Medical Nutrition division and Dairy divisions in the past. This is an unique opportunity to gain experience in a WW transformation project. This year, they aim to implement the model throughout our Supplier Onboarding for EU Early Life Nutrition, EDP Argentina and Danone North America.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supplier onboarding – to ensure a proper implementation of the model for suppliers
- Gathering data cross-functionally from different teams;
- Contacting and following up with our suppliers
- Setting KPIs with alongside data analysis and consolidation
- Contract transition – validate commercial conditions negotiated with our suppliers:
- Collecting information and analyzing databases.
- Improve our current onboarding and data collection process.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to support in other projects that are on-going in the team and develop your project management skills.
Are you looking for an internship in which you will discover various aspects of Procurement? Then do not hesitate and apply now!
You are open-minded, flexible to adapt to different cultures and situations. You have an analytical mindset with excellent skills in Excel. You are continuously looking for improvements and are not afraid to share them. Also, you are eager to learn and motivated to run the extra mile. Finally, we are looking for someone who likes to work rigorously and autonomously, but can also work well in a team. It’s a plus if you have previous knowledge and/or experience in Google Analytics.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. Our products are present on 5 continents in more than 120 countries through our four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact me: