Supplier Quality Intern - Packaging
So, who are we looking for? An energetic person who likes to be multi tasks and communicate with many stakeholders. You are able to work independently with little supervision, you are a self-starter. You are a driver and results-oriented and you can also work with team. You are known for your negotiation skills. Excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude are both important to bring this internship to success.
Furthermore, you show curiosity and you are able to easily connect with people and of course you need to be interested in market of Specialized Nutrition and to make difference in people’s life. There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student in Engineering (Packaging or Food Technology) during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start in September 2018 for 6 months, 5 days a week
- You are able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the job
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Intern for the Supplier Quality Management team for the Specialized Nutrition Division. You will be supporting the Packaging Portfolio Managers to manage the suppliers’ quality performance in line with Specialized Nutrition standards and the SQM procedure.
In parallel, you will learn about supplier quality management within a corporate and international environment and will be exposed to multiple functions within the Danone organization (think of QFS, Procurement and Operations). Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support Supplier Portfolio Manager to review, govern and improve Supplier Quality Performance for Packaging
- Support the Supplier Portfolio Manager in the qualification process for suppliers in line with Supplier Qualification
- Drive Key Quality and Development initiatives with Suppliers according to Supplier Quality Management roadmap and ensure KPIs reporting
- Support Portfolio Manager to review and govern Quality Documentation related to Supplier Management
Next to that, you will have the opportunity to work in dynamic and international environment at our global headquarters in Amsterdam, NL.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. Our products are present on 5 continents in more than 120 countries through our four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
What we offer you?
You have an opportunity to learn more about the Supplier Quality Management System and Processes in an international and dynamic organization. Also, you will have the chance to be exposed at at all levels and multiple functions You will connect with suppliers and quality teams in multiple countries and furthermore, we offer you the ability to support in developing and building quality systems and reporting tools to work more efficiently.
Click the “Apply” button now. If you need more information, please contact Helin Ardent (Campus Recruitment Intern) via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 278 479 71