Supplier Quality Manager - Packaging
About the Job
As Supplier Quality Manager, you will drive the supplier quality roadmap for the assigned category within packaging and contribute to the material sourcing strategies. In this role, you will act as project leader for quality related projects and be a member of multi-disciplinary and cross-functional projects involving packaging material for the assigned category. Also, you will operate in the center of many stakeholders (internal and external) which requires mastering in how to drive changes and the ability to influence at different levels of the organization. In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
Quality Performance Management
- Ensure consistent quality performance of packaging suppliers and materials delivered to Danone Specialized Nutrition factories.
Lead Supplier Approval Process
- Lead & manage all aspects of the supplier approval processes;
- Ensure the quality performance of packaging suppliers in line with Danone's Supplier Qualification processes and requirements.
Supplier Development & Performance Management
- Lead: supplier audits, technical visits and supplier development plan
- Provide technical expertise on supplier related issue investigation, problem solving and CAPA definition
- Lead Supplier Performance Review Meeting
- Ensure Quality and Compliance Management
- Develop New Suppliers and drive continuous improvement at current ones
Drive Supplier Quality Management Roadmap
- Co-build Supplier Quality Management roadmap
- Drive Supplier Quality management initiates in line with the roadmap
Participate to Cross Functional Projects and Meetings
- Act as key point of contact for stakeholders on Packaging materials quality and food safety subjects
- Represent Packaging Supplier Quality in cross-functional meeting and projects for the assigned category
- Ensure quality inputs into all projects involving Packaging material for the assigned category
Ensure Data and Documentation Management
- KPIs management, reporting and supplier’s database update
- Enhance Quality Culture of all packaging suppliers for the assigned category and relevant stakeholders through training and quality culture initiatives
- Master degree in Engineering, Packaging, Food Technology or other similar
- Extensive professional experience in quality and/or supplier management (at least 5 years)
- Nice to have: Six Sigma, Auditing, HACCP, FSSC
- Strong communication skills, team player, problem solver and ability to drive changes and influence other
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.