Supply Chain Development Manager
Do you want to be responsible for the development & implementation of the supply chain internal projects (Ops and Systems related), driving efficiency, productivity & supply chain digitalization programs (Like Logistics Footprint design), as well as managing the Inbound and stock control with the 3PL?
Your main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for driving the development of the supply chain process & systems as set-out in the supply chain strategy.
- As a project manager, you will set up a project plan and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure supply chain upgrade programs are both developed and executed.
- You act as SC process expert (& Key user) and ensure that best practices and standardization are brought forward.
- Monitor stock inbound from supply points, dealing with queries from warehouse, hauler and miscellaneous purchase orders. Also, you will coordinate Return to supply point process and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Manage daily stock reconciliation, annual stock wall to wall count, stock quality requests and different reporting
- Work with Demand Planning and Sales to track and recommend actions to reduce unsaleable/obsolete stock, including root cause analysis
- Investigate with topline teams the opportunities of co-packing and value-added services and manage RFQ process, performance monitoring and inventory controls for Co-packing accordingly. and monitor co-packing stock consumption in SAP
- Build relationships with warehouse and supply point deployment teams to drive on-going efficiencies in inventory process
- Manage performance of inbound flows and work with haulers and our factories on structural improvements
- Driving and initiating inventory optimization projects, supported with the appropriate processes documentation and reporting tools
Be responsible for the development and implementation of the supply chain internal projects, driving efficiency, productivity & supply chain digitalization programs.
- University degree in Supply Chain management, engineering or other related education
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in the Supply Chain area with preferably project management/coordination & SAP experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must for this role
- Good communication skills: ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- Committed and motivated to learn and grow
- You are passionate about driving optimization projects with proper root cause analysis and lead by example approach
- Foster collaboration with other functions & departments
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.