Supply Chain Development Manager
Within Early Life Nutrition Operations the world is changing at a fast pace. People, processes and systems move continuously while we have to keep our vision in mind; bring food to as many people as possible and more specific for Operations; on time, within budget and with the right quality. To keep or get the right maturity we make effort in developing people, skills, processes and systems. This role focusses on the downstream development for all supply chain communities within all global sales units.
About the job:
As part of Global Operations, you are responsible for animating downstream supply chain communities and processes to support the overall operation and supply chain strategy. The main stakeholders are activity managers, planners, APO (Planning tool of SAP) key users and developers, and GPS (global positioning system, aka Integrated Business Planning in Danone) leads. You will organize regional events, calls, networking opportunities, develop online content and trainings.
- Animate the downstream community through digital and physical formats
- Generate content that informs downstream community about the objectives and policies of the company and the measures it is taking to ensure its path of growth.
- Arrange activities that engage downstream community together and bolster their work performance.
- Execute detailed analysis on downstream Supply Chain performance, developing actions for continuous improvement and follow up on main Supply Chain KPI's
- Contribute to the implementation of supply chain and operation strategy within the downstream community.
- Leading the process of securing knowledge within the downstream community by working together with all the stakeholder, Central IS team, Key User, Level 1 and S&OP team.
- Be the downstream supply chain partner in the key user, activity manager and planner community
- Be the back up for global reporting
Who are we looking for:
Experience & Technical knowledge:
- Master’s Degree in relevant direction
- 2-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Highly skilled in Social Media, Power Point, Excel and APO system
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing) to build a strong relation with our international supply chain communities and our internal headquarter stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills to go into sufficient detail to anticipate risks and maximize opportunities.
- Capable to drive and implement process changes in an international environment.
- Be a motivated and pro-active Supply Chain professional with passion for Supply Chain issues and be a self-confident team player.
- Ability to travel
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.