Supply Chain Integration Manager
About the job:
As part of C&P Procurement Operations, The Supply Chain Integration Manager is responsible for the performance of the upstream supply chain between a pool of Danone business units and Danone Suppliers. You ensure the efficiency of Supply Chain activities, animating C&P internal stakeholders (buyers, front office…) and C&P partners (business units, suppliers) on their performance. Reporting to the Upstream Supply Chain Integration Director, you are autonomous on your pool of countries to define and implement transversal improvement action plans (KPIs monitoring, process upgrade, digital transformation…). Key contributor for the upstream S&OP processes or your countries, you animate R&P forecast accuracy /variance analysis and communicate the vision to all C&P teams and suppliers.
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
- Lead relationship on Supply Chain activities between the C&P organization and your pool of Danone Business Units
- Ensure operational quality of service and cost-to-serve efficiency
- Animate Raws & Packs forecast accuracy from business units and consolidates local project activities.
- Provides relevant inputs to buyers for the contract creations: forecasts, forecast accuracy, contract balance status and alerts.
- Resolve Out-of-Stock Situations as escalation level for Danone Business units and Suppliers.
- Calculate KPIs and animate Supplier Performance for your scope (Service Level, Process respect…)
- Business Process Owner for Procurement Operations
Experience & Technical knowledge :
- Master’s Degree in relevant direction
- Around 5 years of experience in Supply Planning or Material Planning
- Highly skilled in Excel
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills and able to connect with diversity group of stakeholders at all levels
- Transversal management skills, ability to build win-win solutions with counter parts
- Pragmatic mindset - process and system orientated
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and intercultural skills
- Customer centric and results-orientated
- Consulting skills, concrete and flexible
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel in Europe 20% of your time
Hit the “apply now” button.
You have until the closing date 30 of June 2018 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, first round interviews will be in early June . The 2nd round interview will be held on mid June. Business case and or assessment will be part of the 2nd round - if applicable.
If you need further information please contact me, Miriam Garcia Talent Manager Operations Benelux email@example.com