Supply Chain intern
Can you help us bring the best care through the best supply chain service?
Mission and responsibilities
The focus of this role is to provide excellent service to our CBUs by deploying the right stock at the right time and quantity, respecting agreed settings, with documented procedures and, if needed, proper complaints management.
- Complaints analysis
- Credit note coordination
- Accurate order placement and maintenance in the system
- Creation of the CBU reports
- QC release monitoring and analysis
- Creation of export documentation
- Enrolled at university, i.e. Bsc. or Msc. student in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Fluent in English
- Accurate and detailed
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Living close to Zoetermeer
You are energetic and service oriented, you enjoy working with big amounts of data and numbers. You are stress-resistant, pro-active and enthusiastic and you are comfortable with working independently.
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment, with many responsibilities
- Good first experience with Supply Chain management
- Being part of a young international team
Start: 15/08/2018, for 6 months
About the team
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the Distribution & Logistics team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of the logistical activities of finished goods from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Are you interested in this internship? Then click the “Apply” button!
Nutricia Advanced Nutrition is a specialized unit of Danone, with a mission to pioneer nutritional discoveries to help people live longer, healthier lives. With its focus on delivering BEST CARE through products & services delivering proven consumer benefits and better clinical outcomes for patients, Nutricia Advanced Nutrition supports the Danone mission.