Supply Chain Intern Export
Can you help us bring the best care through best supply chain service?
Mission and responsibilities
The deployment team’s key focus is delivering all Medical Nutrition products to warehouses of the Sales Units.
We target on the right service by deploying the right stock at the right time and quantity, respecting agreed settings, with documented procedures and if needed proper complaints management. Taking all this into account, the process has several challenges on balancing the right stocks at the right costs.
We are looking for a student for a period of 6 months to support us in delivering the optimal service to our CBU’s through excellent supply planning.
- Assist the deployment team to deliver excellent supply to our CBUs;
- Create detailed and accurate export documentation
- Attending a bachelor/master in Logistics or Supply Chain Management;
- Accurate and detailed;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment, with many responsibilities
- Good first experience with Supply Chain management
- You will be part of a young enthusiastic team
Start: August for 6 months.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the Global Distribution & Logistics team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of the logistical activities of finished goods from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Are you interested in this internship please apply directly via the "apply" button