Supply Chain Manager
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you can be driving the profitable growth of the factory by making Supply Chain a competitive advantage, delivering superior service?
About the Job
You will be part of the Plant Leadership team in delivering the strategic agenda and contributing to the ramp up of our new factory. You are the key link between our global organisation and our local team, in setting priorities and organizing day to day activities. You will be driven, self-motivated, have an analytical mindset and be able to demonstrate prior effectiveness in a highly-dynamic and challenging environment.
A sample of your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and drive the global Supply Chain strategy, directly linked to Supply Point objectives. Lead the development of Supply Chain function and its overall contribution to the Supply Point business strategy.
- Lead operationally and develop excellence from upstream to downstream:
- Supply & Demand Planning: forecasting, GPS, supply planning, procurement and upstream management, deployment.
- Logistics: Network Strategy and Design, physical flows management (transport, warehouses & inventory), 3PL management (where applicable), co-packing, co-logistics & co-distribution.
- Customer Service: complete order to cash process, service package definition, customer collaboration (top line / bottom line – VMI, OSA) with modern & traditional trade.
- Activity Management
- Master Data Management
- Develop and manage Supply Chain performance through relevant KPIs
- Build effective relationships with key Customers and Suppliers: drive growth and innovation through collaboration
- Manage and enhance the overall performance of business processes through effective interfaces with his peers in Sales, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Develop and coach team, grow talent pool and build robust succession plans.
- Participate actively with the Global & Regional teams in order to enhance local and global initiatives and drive Supply Chain towards excellence.
You have a relevant Master’s degree and at least 10 years of Supply Chain Management experience in an international environment. You are fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch.
You are both analytical oriented as hands-on, working closely with the different stakeholders in an operational and demanding environment. You can plan, do, check and act and are able to think ahead. Keeping a clear overview for yourself and others on priorities. You are both strategic and pragmatic, eager to learn, connect naturally and communicate productively from operational to directors level
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November 29th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: