Supply Chain Optimization Intern
Are you looking for an internship in which you will discover various aspects of the Supply Chain? Apply now!
About the Internship:
Danone Waters Benelux, with prestigious brands like Evian and Volvic, is today a key player in Water and Beverages on the Benelux market. The Customer Service & Supply Chain team has become key in the Waters Benelux's development strategy and ambition. We are now looking for you to support us in operational projects that will allow you to discover various aspects of the Supply Chain.
You will be an integral part of rethinking the Customer Service and Supply chain processes optimization. Your key mission will be to support the Customer Service & Supply Chain team in ensuring flows from product availability, customer order management, and coordination of the Danone Waters Benelux logistic execution.
Your main projects will involve:
1. Participation in the Order to Cash Management
- Collect orders into the SAP system, then follow up and coordinate with the team and the logistic suppliers, to ensure delivery to customers
2. KPI calculations and root cause analysis , and propose corrective actions
3. Continuous improvement of supply chain processes
So, who are we looking for?
You are passionate about supply chain and you have either an educational background in this field or an internship experience. You are open-minded and flexible with effective & efficient communication skills. You have an analytical mindset with excellent skills in Excel (VBA is a plus). Also, you are not afraid to anticipate and propose improvements where you see faults. Finally, we are looking for someone who likes to work rigorously and autonomously, as well as in a team. It’s a plus if you have previous knowledge and/or experience in SAP.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Business or Engineering, for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English and French is a pre – oral and written;
- You are available to start as of Mid-July for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in Belgium.
What’s in it for you?
This internship gives you the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, within a big multinational which results in a great learning experience! You have the chance to see not just one part of supply chain, but the whole story. Next to this, you will learn how to work cross-functionally and with external stakeholders. And last but not least, it’s a great way to start your career in Danone!
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. Our products are present on 5 continents in more than 120 countries through our four divisions: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Specialized Nutrition.
You will work in the Supply Chain team of Waters Benelux, which exists out of 5 supply chain professionals who are ready to grow and develop you!
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: