Supply Chain Planner 3rd Parties
Do you want to be responsible to maintain optimal balance of stock and service level in our divisional central warehouse?
Mission & Responsibilities
The Planner 3rd Party is primarily responsible to maintain optimal balance of stock and service level in our divisional central warehouse and is the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) on daily contact between 3PO and the 3rd parties in scope. The Planner is responsible to organize, follow up and improve the supply of 3rd party products.
Supply planning for nominated portfolio of SKU´s
- Calculate optimal call-off planning and ensure that purchase orders are placed accordingly, monitored and maintained until delivery
- Flag and manage short, mid or long-term capacity issues or opportunities
- Review CBU demand forecasts and challenge large deviations
- Calculate and maintain optimal planning parameters
- Supply adequate information to 3rd parties and CBU´s (markets) and build smooth and professional relations
- Carry out frequent internal reviews of 3rd party performance with SSD department
- Support the activity management team on New Product Introduction projects for 3rd party products
- Work closely with Deployment and Quality functions to ensure that product is delivered to the markets in the right quantity and timing
You have a bachelor or master degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management or similar. Next to that you have at least 2 years relevant work experience in line with this vacancy, preferably in an international FMCG, business to business environment. You are ambitious, curious and have a “dare to try” mentality. You have good knowledge of planning software tools (Excel, SAP and ERP/MRP systems).
Furthermore you have strong analytical and communication skills. You are social, flexible and a team player who builds relationships and constructively challenges the status quo,
You excel in managing complexity and ambiguity with tenacity and you deliver results upon promises. Next to this, you are fluent in English and preferably Dutch. Command of a third language is a benefit (e.g. German or French).
Nutricia 3rd Party Operations is a Danone subsidiary responsible for the full management of all 3rd Party Manufacturing suppliers: Quality, Purchasing, and Supply chain planning. Furthermore they are responsible for the management of the Logistical activities of Finished Goods (FG) from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our Centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
If you are interested
Please apply directly via the "apply" button
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Recruiter a.i.) on +31 6 52 67 92 28.
Due to vacation I will react to your application after week 35