Supply Chain Planner intern
Do you want to be our intern and learn all about planning?
About the role
You will be part of the Central Planning team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 6 people. The team is responsible for the supply planning of finished goods from Zoetermeer factory and 3rd Parties
- Coordinating Customer Service Level Reporting activities;
- Represent Planning team in Cross functional Projects/Meetings;
- Write Offs Analysis;
- Review requests of CBUs for higher "shelf life requirements" and assess for feasibility.
- Student in Supply Chain Management/Logistics;
- Fluent in English;
- Accurate and detailed;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Living close to Zoetermeer.
What do we offer?
- A challenging environment, with many responsibilities
- Good first experience with Supply Chain planning management
- Being part of an international team
Start: July 2018, for 6 months
Nutricia 3rd Party Operations is a Danone subsidiary responsible for the full management of all 3rd Party Manufacturing suppliers: Quality, Purchasing, and Supply chain planning. Furthermore they are responsible for the management of the Logistical activities of Finished Goods (FG) from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our Centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via the "apply" button.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Recruiter) on +31 6 52 67 92 28