Supply Chain Project Manager
Are you the born networker we are searching for? Want to further develop your communication and analytical skills? Then make sure to apply now!
About the Job
You will be part of the Activity & Master data team, which is a newly created team within the Supply Chain & Quality department. Together with the second Activity Manager you will manage the full Specialized Nutrition portfolio for the Benelux. For Secure & Productivity projects (e.g. Change of sourcing location) you will act as the local project lead, whereas for Innovations and Renovations you will support the project team as the operations SPOC. Hereby you secure that the new products end up on the retailers' shelves; on time and at the lowest cost.
As Supply Chain Project Manager you will provide the operational coordination to all activities (innovations, renovations, secure supply & productivity projects) throughout their lifecycle, to ensure on-time delivery within cost and quality measures.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as a lead for linking cross-functional teams around projects that result in new or changing products and/ or package
- Work in cross-functional teams with Marketing, Sales and Finance and collaborate on a daily basis with other Supply Chain teams (Customer Service, Planning, Master Data and Quality)
- Act as process expert identifying opportunities and recommendations to leadership
- Ensure on-time delivery of all agreed and resourced projects within cost and quality parameters
- Create and animate the total project timeline and warn about risks and deviations from the plan
- Coordinate the post-launch (KPI) analysis cross-functionally
- Create and lead project teams in the area of Secure Supply & Productivity
- Act as single point of contact with the factories, Product Sourcing and Product Development teams
- Develop the innovation forecasts in collaboration with Marketing and Sales as part of the monthly S&OP cycle
- Support the Supply Planning team on all phase-in/phase-outs linked to the activities
- You have obtained a university degree and a proven track record of 3-7 years of relevant working experience
- Besides strong interaction and communication skills you are strong in stakeholder management
- Fluency in English is a must within this position
- Project Management experience and knowledge is highly valued
- If, in addition, you have an analytical mindset with an extended knowledge of Excel you might be the M/F we are looking for!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November 26th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: