Supply & Demand Planner
Are you challenged by combining your supply chain experience and broad business sense in order to drive our Waters environment to come to great results? Have you got a first Supply Chain experience and are you looking for your next challenge where you can collaborate in cross functional teams?
About the Job
As a Demand & Supply Planner you will be in charge of ensuring our Demand is aligned with our Operating plans for our Waters Business. Part of the Benelux Customer & Supply Chain team, your mission's axes will be :
- Lead our monthly Demand Planning discipline and guarantee a strong cross-functional collaboration within Danone Water Benelux (DWB) team (Finance, Sales, Marketing) to ensure excellence in our Business planning in the Forecasting process.
- Drive activities & Coordinate priorities with our Plants Activity Planners to meet our Business needs, with sufficient Stock availability, while optimizing Inventory
- Enables continuous improvement within the different systems & tools used for a better & optimized S&OP end-to-end integration
- In this role, you will work closely as well with the local DWB teams, as with the Evia Volvic World (EVW) teams. You will operate in an challenging & entrepreneurial context where your transversal exposure will be high. You will rely on your strong relational capacities (with Factories, Marketing, Finance & Commercial teams) and will contribute to the global vision of Supply Chain & Waters in the Benelux
A few examples on your key topics are:
- Monitor & Analyze business activity, through the Demand planning cycle to share forecast accuracy, highlight gaps & deviations to facilitate Business planning
- You ensure portfolio data quality and its correct systems / tools integration
- You manage the Supply and Operations process for the Benelux waters division: you develop the sales forecasts with your local business partners: Marketing, Sales and Topline and Finance teams, you guarantee the forecast accuracy in the S&OP process.
- You guarantee product availability according to topline needs and EVW operations capabilities; in coordination with our 3 factories Activity planners
- You ensure that all risks to capacity and availability are identified and appropriately handled or communicated for actions to the related teams
- With the help of the Central logistics, you control the inventory accuracy and you minimize the produced losses.
- With the support of the Customer & Supply chain manager, you take part in transversal projects (optimization and reduction of the global Supply Chain costs, improvement of linear availability, reduction of stocks in warehouses and stores, change of inventory site ...) and working groups Europeans (customers collaboration, co-logistics ...).
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations and a prior experience (>3-4y) Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain role, a strong SAP (R/3 and/or APO DP) and Excel knowledges. You speak fluently French & English - ideally Dutch
For this role it is important that you have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding.
With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence & embark people in a multidisciplinary environment.
It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to always look out for improvements.
Within this challenging environment, you are also positively stress-resistant and do not hesitate to raise Supply Chain constraints to your peers.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Manufacturing and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November 29th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: