Supply & Demand Planner (Water Benelux)
About the Job
As a Supply & Demand Planner, you will be in charge of ensuring our demand is aligned with our operating plans for our Waters Business. Part of the Benelux Customer & Supply Chain team, your mission's axes will be :
- Lead our monthly Demand Planning discipline and guarantee a strong cross-functional collaboration within DWB team (Finance, Sales, Marketing) to ensure excellence in our business planning in the forecasting process;
- Drive activities & coordinate priorities with our Plants Activity Planners to meet our business needs, with sufficient stock availability while optimizing Inventory;
- Enables continuous improvement within the different systems & tools used for a better & optimized S&OP end-to-end integration.
In this role, you will work closely as well with the local DWB teams, as with the EVW teams. You will operate in an challenging & entrepreneurial context where your transversal exposure will be high. You will rely on your strong relational capacities (with Factories, Marketing, Finance & Commercial teams) and will contribute to the global vision of Supply Chain & Waters in the Benelux.
A few examples on your key topics are:
- Monitor & analyze business activity, through the Demand planning cycle to share forecast accuracy, highlight gaps & deviations to facilitate Business planning;
- You ensure portfolio data quality and its correct systems / tools integration;
- You manage the Supply and Operations process for the Benelux waters division: you develop the sales forecasts with your local business partners: Marketing, Sales and Topline and Finance teams, you guarantee the forecast accuracy in the S&OP process;
- You guarantee product availability according to topline needs and EVW operations capabilities; in coordination with our 3 factories Activity planners;
- You ensure that all risks to capacity and availability are identified and appropriately handled or communicated for actions to the related teams;
- With the help of the Central logistics, you control the inventory accuracy and you minimize the produced losses;
- With the support of the Customer & Supply chain manager, you take part in transversal projects (optimization and reduction of the global Supply Chain costs, improvement of linear availability, reduction of stocks in warehouses and stores, change of inventory site ...) and working groups Europeans (customers collaboration, co-logistics ...).
Are you challenged by combining your supply chain experience and broad business sense in order to drive our Waters environment to come to great results?
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Admin, Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations and a prior experience (>3-4y) Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain role, a strong SAP (R/3 and/or APO DP) and Excel knowledges.
For this role it is important that you have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding. With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence & embark people in a multidisciplinary environment. It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to always look out for improvements. Within this challenging environment, you are also positively stress-resistant and do not hesitate to raise Supply Chain constraints to your peers.
You speak fluently French & English - ideally Dutch.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus.
But more importantly – many opportunities for growth in the company!
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Hit the “apply now” button!
Need more information? Please contact: