About the Job
As a Supply Planner you are responsible for analyzing and optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network without any compromise on the customer service level/availability of our products. Together with the Demand Planner and the New Product Introduction Planner, you will be part of a winning team and support the improvements of the processes and further develop the relationship with our factories.
- Clear and timely communication of the forecast changes and impact on related production plans to all supplying factories, making sure they can deliver as planned while guaranteeing optimal stock levels and creating a minimum of Write Offs.
- Track and maintain agreed KPI’s with the supply points as stated in the Service Level agreement
- Maintain and further develop our relationship with factories in order to have a fully transparent and integrated approach.
- Participate in allocating product inventory in line with business priorities
- Coordination of the repack/copack activities with external parties for specific products and promotions
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude in relation to problem solving concerning delivery issues together with internal and external parties
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the process flow and output.
- Support department projects ( Logistics, Planning, etc.)
Are you a wizard with numbers and a strong communicator? Become our next rising star as Supply Planner.
- An educational background in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Business Engineering: Bachelor or Master;
- Speak English, and you are fluent in Dutch or French (mandatory)
- You are a wizard with numbers and flawless in Excel;
- You are seen as a strong communicator who can negotiate and influence;
It would be awesome if you also
- Are capable to clarify complex situation, making clarity to facilitate decision making around scenarios
- Are erformance driven (business drive) teamplayer with a critical, analytical mentality
- Enjoy the buzz of Supply Chain; you are a process-minded yet flexible person able to cope with pressure, always keeping the end goal in mind.
- Can take the lead, influence and put your mark on our way of working;
- know your way around SAP (APO)
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date April 7th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: