Are you looking for your next challenge as Support Engineer?
About the job
As Support Engineer you will through a pro-active approach provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable Danone employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. You will analyze and troubleshoot Customer problems and advise on appropriate action. As Support Engineer, you will pursue the excellence of the provided service to the internal Customers which is taking into account:
- Professionalism and Customer 1st attitude
- Effectiveness and efficiency of users support
- Minimal disruption or no disruption to the business (projects)
- Cooperation with the team and suppliers
- Provide technical support to internal customers.
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers).
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues.
- Maintain asset inventory up to date at all times.
- Roles and responsibilities as described by ITIL processes and the Roles & Responsibilities Matrix (ie RACI matrix).
- Constantly educate Business in the value & constraints of IT.
Would you like to be part of a young and fun team who’s making sure customers get a smile on their face?
As Support Engineer you enjoy working closely to the users and giving support to the service desk. You like to explain things why and how we do them. Once a month you need to be available 24/7, but you’ll get an extra bonus for that.
Furthermore you have:
- As BSc Degree
- At least 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft 2010+, Office 365, Outlook, iOS Devices, PowerShell, Azure, Symantec Management Platform
- The ability to understand and support basics of networking servers, different operation systems, laptop/desktop, network printers and mobile technology
- The ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is a plus
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within a fast paced international organization!
Here is your chance! Join us as Support Engineer in our Belgium dairy factory (Rotselaar) and help us bringing the highest quality service level for our Danone employees.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me.